A grounding, highly nutritious, loose-leaf blend of leaves, seeds, and roots. This non-caffeinated tea nourishes our physical body — and especially our microbiome. Supplements my ENERGY Training.
• Nutrition for meditators, healers, shamans, spiritual seekers.
• Nutrition for developing the energetic structures/abilities I discuss in my book ENERGY: Understanding Enlightenment, Orgasm, and the Rainbow Body (soon to be published).
• The two main responses from tasters: Grounding and Enlivening (a sort of a mellow energizer).
• Definitely no caffeinated effects and fine before bedtime.
• Primary Benefit: Provides for our microbiota the high volume of the specific types of amino acids and minerals not available in almost all contemporary diets, even healthy diets. To have extensive energetic development, our physical organism must be able to handle greater energetic intensity. A very healthy microbiota is the main way to accomplish this.
• Note: I have no scientific, laboratory research supporting these ideas — just an ability to “read” energetic patterns that led me to the energetic observation of the benefits for myself and many others.. I think of this tea blend as a food, not as a medicine. And it tastes good, too. Earthy!
Contains: red rooibos, sarsaparilla root, sassafras bark, ginger root, orange peel, birch bark, burdock root, dandelion root, licorice root, fennel seed, anise star, cinnamon chips, juniper berries, and natural flavoring. (Produced in a facility that handles tree nuts.)
– 2 tsp / 8 oz cup
– steep 4 minutes (longer for stronger flavor)
– 2x/day (maybe sometime after breakfast and before bedtime)
– 5-7 days/week